Product: French, American and European oak wood used in the production of wines.
Composition: Oak wood chips impregnated with red wine.
Presentation: Plastic bag.
Product recommended for:
Barbecue Gas barbecue
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
1. Choose the necessary amount of Chips to use. (We recommend 360 g per group of 6 people).
2. Leave the chips to soak for 30-60 minutes.
3. Drain the water (you can also use wine) still present on the chips.
4. Drill abundantly the tray base to facilitate vaporization of the product.
5. When the charcoal or wood is properly lit and at the right temperature, place the soaked chips in their aluminium tray on top of the charcoal. If you are using a gas barbecue place the tray over the heat.
6. If your barbecue has a lid we recommend closing this so that the meat is well smoked with the aroma of the wine-soaked wood.