Foodie power blocks are compressed wood chips, made from the best fruit trees in Andalusia.
Designed to provide exquisiteness to cooking in smokers, barbecues, grills, and ovens. Foodie Power Blocks intensifies the flavors and aromas of your food, creating surprising results for the palate. The smoke is sweet, with a smoky and slightly nutty smell. The citrus tree wood adapts very well to any type of food and any type of meat.
Why Foodie power blocks are superior to traditional wood chunks?
- High calorific value: approximately 5,000 kcal / kg.
- They provide long-lasting smoke for about 2-3 hours.
- Properly used with professional charcoal ovens.
- The degree of humidity always below 10%.
- Quick and easy ignition.
- Clean and comfortable product: does not generate a bad smell or sparks.
- 100% natural product.
- Premium quality.
- They are free of bark.
|Product:||Mediterranean tree wood is used in the production of the product.|
|Composition:||Compressed citrus trees wood infused with a natural flavor.|
|Product recommended for:||Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues|
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Once you have prepared hot coals, place the foodie directly on the embers.
- When the foodie starts to smoke, place the desired food.
- To optimize the cooking process, we recommend closing the lid of the barbecue.
Instructions for professional ovens:
We recommend temperatures from 300º onwards, don’t try to put it directly on the embers.
Place the product on the same level as the desired food.
That way, the product will last longer and won’t burn quickly.