Foodie power blocks are compressed wood oak shavings infused with flavors, designed for the exquisiteness of barbecue cooking, thus making its entrance in the world of gourmet, experimenting with a world of properties in previously many flavors. Foodie Power Blocks infuses and intensifies the flavors and aromas of the alcohol aging process, creating surprising results for the palate.
Why are our Foodie power blocks superior to traditional wood chunks?
- High calorific value: approximately 5,000 kcal / kg.
- Very long smoking time – about 2-3 hours, is successfully used with carbon professional ovens.
- Degree of humidity always less than 10%. The percentage always stays the same.
- Quick and easy ignition.
- Clean and comfortable product: Does not generate bad odors, no sparks.
- 100% natural product Premium Quality
- They are free of bark, which is great for 2 reasons: First, bark can contain molds, insects and other things which can contribute to bad flavors, and secondly, you aren’t paying for bark weight.
|Product:||French, American, and European oakwood is used in the production of the product.|
|Composition:||Compressed oakwood infused with a unique flavor.|
|Product recommended for:||Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues|
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Once you have prepared hot coals, place the foodie directly on the embers.
- When the foodie starts to smoke, place the desired food.
- To optimize the cooking process, we recommend closing the lid of the barbecue.
Link to our product in AMAZON