Foodie power blocks are compressed wood chips, made from oak barrels of different aging wines. Designed to provide exquisiteness to cooking in smokers, barbecues, grills, and ovens. Foodie Power Blocks intensifies the flavors and aromas of your food, creating surprising results for the palate.
Why Foodie power blocks are superior to traditional wood chunks?
- High calorific value: approximately 5,000 kcal / kg.
- They provide long-lasting smoke for about 2-3 hours.
- Properly used with professional charcoal ovens.
- The degree of humidity always below 10%.
- Quick and easy ignition.
- Clean and comfortable product: does not generate a bad smell or sparks.
- 100% natural product.
- Premium quality.
- They are free of bark.
|Product:||French, American, and European oakwood is used in the production of the product.|
|Composition:||Compressed oakwood infused with a unique flavor.|
|Product recommended for:||Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues|
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Once you have hot coals prepared, place foodie directly between the embers.
- When it starts to give off smoke, put the desired dish on the grill.
- To optimize the cooking process, we recommend closing the lid of the barbecue.
Instructions for professional ovens:
We recommend temperatures from 300º onwards, don’t try to put it directly on the embers.
Place the product on the same level as the desired food.
That way, the product will last longer and won’t burn quickly.
How To Use Video