|Product:||Mediterranean tree wood is used in the production of the product.|
|Composition:||Lemon tree pellets infused with natural flavor.|
|Product recommended for:||Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues|
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Cut a piece of 6” x 12” (15cm – 30cm) heavy-duty aluminum foil and fold it in half.
- Seal the sides by folding the foil over twice to make the pouch.
- Fill the pouch with pellets but leave enough space at the top to fold over and seal the pouch closed.
- Punch a small hole in the center of the pouch on one side.
- Push as much air out of the pouch as possible.
- Place the pouch on or above the heat source (charcoal or gas flame) with the hole you made facing up.
- Close the lid to capture the flavored smoke.