|Product:||Mediterranean tree wood is used in the production of the product.|
|Composition:||Olive tree chips infused with natural flavor.|
|Product recommended for:||Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues|
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Soak the shavings in water for 30-60 min.
- Remove the water and place the shavings in an aluminum tray or a special smoking box. If the tray does not have, make a few holes in its base so that the heat passes freely.
- On charcoal barbecue – Once you have prepared hot coals, place the tray/box with the chips directly on the embers.
- On a gas barbecue – If your barbecue has a smoking tank, place the tray inside, otherwise place it in a corner under the grill before lighting the barbecue. Conform to the instructions in the manual of your gas barbecue.
- When the shavings start to smoke, place the desired food.
- To optimize the cooking process, we recommend closing the lid of the barbecue.