Our aromatic dust comes from south Spain fruit trees specially designed for smoking food.
|Product:||Mediterranean tree wood is used in the production of the product.|
|Composition:||Olive tree dust infused with natural flavor.|
|Product recommended for:||Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues|
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Fill the smoker with around 100-120g (3½ – 4¼ oz.) of smoking powder. Make sure the powder on the upper part is level.
- Light the candle and place it where indicated. Once you see smoke coming out of the smoker, remove the candle.
- The wood powder will burn for about 10 hours
- The smoke generator must be clean. Remove dirt with warm water and soap, then rinse well.
- Store the powder in a cool, dry place.
- If the powder does not burn, dry it in the microwave for around 30 seconds.
- Caution: only insert the powder; do not insert the metal smoke generator in the microwave.
- Place the smoker in a closed area but where there is some airflow. Make sure there is enough airflow to obtain as much smoke as possible.