Our aromatic dust comes from Europe, French, and American finest wine and spirits producers.
When emptying the barrels, the oak remains infused by the fragrance and flavor of the spirit.
The barrels are carefully selected and verified, later reworked into a unique smoking product that combines outstanding quality and unique flavor.
|Composition:||Dust arising the staves for Barrels.|
|Product recommended for:||Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues|
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Fill the smoker with around 100-120g (3½ – 4¼ oz.) of smoking powder. Make sure the powder on the upper part is level.
- Light the candle and place it where indicated. Once you see smoke coming out of the smoker, remove the candle.
- The wood powder will burn for about 10 hours
- The smoke generator must be clean. Remove dirt with warm water and soap, then rinse well.
- Store the powder in a cool, dry place.
- If the powder does not burn, dry it in the microwave for around 30 seconds.
- Caution: only insert the powder; do not insert the metal smoke generator in the microwave.
- Place the smoker in a closed area but where there is some airflow. Make sure there is enough airflow to obtain as much smoke as possible.
Link to our product in AMAZON