|Product:||French, American, and European oakwood is used in the production of the product.|
|Composition:||Oakwood pellets infused with a unique flavor.|
|Product recommended for:||Electric and Gas pellets smokers.|
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
Pellets can be used as fuel for electric and gas pellets smokers or placed directly on the hot charcoal for grills.
Pellets are easy to use since you do not soak in water prior to use.
How to use pellets in the Pellet Tube Smoker for cold smoke:
- Fill tube 90% full with desired pellet type.
- Ignite the open end with a pencil torch until ignition.
- Allow the pellets to burn for 5-10 minutes before blowing out flames.
How to make a pouch of aluminum foil for pellets:
- Cut a piece of 6” x 12” (15cm – 30cm) heavy-duty aluminum foil and fold it in half.
- Seal the sides by folding the foil over twice to make the pouch.
- Fill the pouch with pellets but leave enough space at the top to fold over and seal the pouch closed.
- Punch a small hole in the center of the pouch on one side.
- Push as much air out of the pouch as possible.
- Place the pouch on or above the heat source (charcoal or gas flame) with the hole you made facing up.
- Close the lid to capture the flavored smoke.
Link to our product in AMAZON