|French, American, and European oakwood is used in the production of the product.
|Oakwood chips infused with a unique flavor.
|Product recommended for:
|Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Soak the shavings in water for 30-60 min.
- Remove the water and place the shavings in an aluminum tray or a special smoking box. Make a few holes in the tray, in its base so that the heat passes freely.
- On charcoal barbecue – Once you have prepared hot coals, place the tray/box with the chips directly on the embers.
- On a gas barbecue – If your barbecue has a smoking tank, place the tray inside, otherwise place it in a corner under the grill before lighting the barbecue. Refer to the instructions in the manual for your gas barbecue.
- When the shavings start to smoke, place the desired food.
- To optimize the cooking process, we recommend closing the lid of the barbecue.