|Product:||French, American and European oak wood used in the production of whiskey.|
|Composition:||Oak wood chips impregnated with whiskey.|
|Product recommended for:||Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues|
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Soak the shavings in water for 30-60 min.
- Remove the water and place the shavings in an aluminum tray or a special smoking box. If the tray does not have, make a few holes in its base so that the heat passes more easily.
- On charcoal barbecue – Once you have prepared hot coals, place the tray / box with the chips directly on the embers.
- On a gas barbecue – If your barbecue has a smoking tank, place the tray inside, otherwise place it in a corner under the grill before lighting the barbecue. Conform to the instructions in the manual of your gas barbecue.
- When the shavings start to smoke, place the desired foods.
- To optimize the cooking process it is recommended to close the lid of the barbecue.