Smoked Pork Ribs
- 3 Pork ribs
- 1 Garlic
- 1 Onion
- red paprika
- 1 Foodie Power Block
- First of all, we are going to separate the membrane from the ribs with ablunt knife and remove it.
- Once the ribs have been cleaned from the membrane,brush the ribs with mustard on both sides.
- Then you can add all the previously mixed spices and and season to yourown taste.
- Roll the ribs on themselves and put them in the smoker.
- Now it is the time to put one of our foodies directlyin the embers, you don’t need to soak it before use.
- One single Foodie can last 2-3 hours.
- And that’s it! They tasted delicious!
- These ribs were made for three and a half hours in the smoker.